Managed Cyber Security Services for Hassle-Free Protection
Cleared Systems offers Managed Cyber Security Services to help businesses protect their critical assets and mitigate security risks. Our team of security experts uses the latest tools and techniques to monitor, analyze and respond to security events 24/7 with our data breach services.
What are Managed Cyber Security Services?
Organizations of all sizes are looking to improve corporate security as the frequency and severity of cyberattacks grow. We provide a complete set of Managed Cyber Security Services to keep up with the ever-changing threat environment, including cloud security and data security protection for networks, servers, apps, users and secondary devices, and the cloud itself. Our solutions and services provides clients with continuous, non-disruptive protection, no matter if their infrastructure is in the cloud, on-premise or hybrid.
Cleared Systems Managed Cyber Security Services include:
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools to monitor and analyze security events to detect potential threats in real time.
- Threat intelligence services to monitor the threat landscape and provide clients with information on potential threats and vulnerabilities.
- Vulnerability management to identify and prioritize vulnerabilities, and recommend remediation measures.
- Firewall management to ensure that clients' firewall configurations are properly set up to prevent unauthorized access.
- Intrusion detection and prevention services to monitor network traffic and detect potential intrusion attempts while implementing measures to prevent them.
- Antivirus and malware protection services to manage and update antivirus and malware protection software to protect clients' systems from known threats.
- Security risk assessments to assess clients' security posture, identify areas of weakness, and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Incident response services to help clients respond to security incidents, including containment, investigation, and remediation.
- Compliance management services to help clients comply with industry-specific security regulations and standards.
- Security awareness training services to provide clients' employees with training on how to identify and respond to potential security threats.
With our Managed Cyber Security Services, you can boost your IT staff
Protection of applications, computers, and network systems is a crucial function of our Managed Cyber Security Services. These solutions are completely managed, simple to adopt, and do not need high up-front costs. As threats evolve, so do our Managed Cyber Security Services, which are regularly updated so that they can respond quickly and intelligently.
Many firms struggle to locate, keep and train experienced IT security professionals, making it difficult to safeguard their data and systems against cyberattacks and data breaches. Because of this, we provide an effective and affordable option for ensuring network, device, website and other online security. Our security experts help alleviate the responsibility of constantly monitoring your organizations entire operations off your already overworked IT personnel.
Do our Managed Security Services work with our other products?
For over 15 years, we have been leading efforts to protect organization from internal and external threats. For ongoing threat investigations and analysis, we have a team of security experts who can provide recommendations for preventative measures and remediation measures. We provide threat assessment reports that point out potential threats to your infrastructure based on threat data gleaned from several internal and external sources.
It is possible to protect your information assets from both known and undiscovered threats by using our Managed Cyber Security Services, which combines operational security monitoring with detailed analysis. Your whole company may be safeguarded by our Managed IT Infrastructure Monitoring Services when they are used in conjunction with our Managed IT Infrastructure Monitoring.
Benefits of Managed Cyber Security Services
Our Managed Cyber Security Services varies based on the needs of your organization - from complete outsourcing of security programs to specialized services that concentrate on a single component of the enterprise's security. Your business will save money by not having a full-time, on-site IT security while having an cyber security team on your side. Faster deployment timelines and increased return on security expenditures are essential reasons why you should choice our Managed Cyber Security Services. In addition, if you need normal day to day IT operation, choice our Managed IT Services.
Why you should work with us?
Fully managed security
As your trusted consultants, our security experts assist you in addressing all of your security demands, from the simplest to the most complicated, 24x7. We have the most incredible people, technology, facilities and procedures anywhere.
Trusted security advisers can supplement your organization's existing technologies and practices. The threat, cloud, infrastructure, data, identity, and response management are a few of the many services that our Managed Cyber Security Services may provide to supplement your existing security program.
As a result of the long-term nature of many projects, certain businesses need assistance building a continuous improvement strategy. Our Managed Cyber Security Services experts can help you fine-tune and increase your security program's performance for the long term.
We use our patented threat intelligence to detect undiscovered vulnerabilities in your network, devices, servers, web applications, databases or other assets — both on-premise and in the cloud.
Once you have identified your requirements for Managed Cyber Security Services, the next step is choosing a vendor you are comfortable with—someone you can trust to get the job done. We have gained a reputation for Managed Cyber Security Services through the years by over delivering in protecting our customers assets while remaining stealth and reliable. Contact us today to learn more about our Managed Cyber Security Services and how we can help your business stay protected.
- How to Prepare For Your CMMC Audit? May 22, 2023
- NIST’s SP 800-171, Revision 3: Enhancing Security for Controlled Unclassified Information May 13, 2023
- NIST SP 800-171 and NIST SP 800-53: Understanding the Differences and Compliance Requirements May 3, 2023
- ITAR Compliance for Space Industrial Base Webinar April 29, 2023
- Understanding Data Loss Prevention (DLP) April 19, 2023