Trusted Export Controls Consulting Services to Ensure Compliance
Cleared Systems is a well-established and highly regarded name in the export compliance, international trade controls and information security industry. With more than three decades of experience, our team of experts has built an impressive portfolio of knowledge and expertise in export management systems and the best practices for implementing and managing them.
Our experts are highly skilled in interpreting the complex rules and regulations that govern exporting and can provide insightful and proven solutions to a diverse range of clients. Whether you're dealing with ITAR or EAR or both, Cleared Systems can be an effective advocate for your company and its export licensing and compliance needs.
ITAR and EAR Licensing Consultants
Do you need help determining whether your product, technology or service is subject to ITAR or EAR regulations? Cleared Systems can assist you in this process and guide you through the licensing and registration process with the State Department's Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC) and the Defense Export Control and Compliance System (DECCS).
Stay Ahead of the Game with Cleared Systems
At Cleared Systems, we are committed to staying ahead of new developments and changing regulations in the export compliance and international trade controls industry. Our experts are here to keep you informed and up-to-date so that your business stays in compliance with the latest practices and procedures.
Export Controls Consulting Includes:
- Conduct in-depth analysis of product lines, technologies, and services to determine the correct export control jurisdiction (e.g., State or Commerce).
- Generate a comprehensive audit trail to support classification decisions made during the analysis.
- Assist in uncertain product jurisdiction and classification cases by submitting Commodity Jurisdiction (CJ) requests to State/DDTC or requesting an ECCN from Commerce/BIS through the Commodity Classification Automated Tracking System (CCATS).
- Prepare DECCS applications, such as DSP-5s, DSP-61s, or DSP-73s for State/DDTC, and export and re-export applications through SNAP-R for Commerce/BIS.
- Interpret license exemptions and exceptions to ensure adherence to export regulations.
- Draft Technology Control Plans (TCPs) or Trade Compliance Policies and Procedure Manuals to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Draft legal documents such as Transmittal Letters, Technical Assistance Agreements (TAAs), Manufacturing Licensing Agreements (MLAs), and Warehouse Distribution Agreements (WDAs).
- Analyze provisos/limitations, and draft reconsideration requests where necessary.
Get in Touch Today!
Whether you need a new compliance manual or an extensive audit of your existing operations, Cleared Systems is here to help. Our team will analyze your business, understand your product line, and learn about your import/export procedures so that we can provide the most relevant and effective export consultant services.
Call us today to schedule a consultation and let us help you stay compliant and confident in your international trade dealings.