Cybersecurity & Information Compliance Services for Government & Public Services
Cleared Systems offers a wide range of cybersecurity and information compliance services to government and public services organizations. Our services are designed to help these organizations protect sensitive data, comply with regulatory requirements, and safeguard against cyber threats.
Some of the specific services we offer to government and public services organizations include:
- Risk management and compliance consulting: We work with government and public services organizations to identify risks and develop effective risk management strategies that help them achieve compliance with regulatory requirements.
- CMMC 2.0 compliance assessments: We help government and public services organizations assess their compliance with the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) 2.0 framework.
- FedRAMP compliance assessments: We assist government and public services organizations in achieving compliance with the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) standards for cloud service providers.
- Penetration testing and vulnerability assessments: We conduct regular penetration testing and vulnerability assessments to identify and remediate potential security vulnerabilities.
- Incident response and management: We provide support to government and public services organizations in the event of a cyber incident, including incident response planning, investigation, and remediation.
- SOC Type I and II audits: We conduct audits to ensure that government and public services organizations meet the standards set by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
At Cleared Systems, we understand the unique cybersecurity and compliance challenges faced by government and public services organizations. Our experienced team of professionals works closely with our clients to develop and implement effective cybersecurity and compliance programs that meet their specific needs. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help your organization achieve its cybersecurity and compliance goals.