This workshop is designed to provide practical and actionable information to Federal contractors on handling and managing Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI). The workshop will be led by experienced professionals who have worked in the industry and have a deep understanding of the requirements for handling CUI.
Throughout the workshop, participants will be required to take quizzes at the end of each session to test their knowledge and ensure they fully understand the concepts covered. The quizzes also provide an opportunity for participants to ask questions and clarify any areas they are unsure about.
The CUI for Federal Contractors Workshop is suitable for anyone who handles or works with Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI), including employees of federal contractors, sub-contractors, and vendors. The workshop is designed to provide practical and actionable information that participants can apply to their daily work to ensure compliance with CUI regulations.
Instructor: Carl B. Johnson
9:00 AM - 10:30 AM - Introduction to CUI
- Overview of Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI)
- Understanding the types of information that can be classified as CUI
- Identifying CUI categories and markings
10:30 AM - 10:45 AM - Break
10:45 AM - 12:00 PM - CUI Handling and Storage
- Understanding the requirements for handling and storing CUI
- Identifying the best practices for securing CUI
- Implementing appropriate storage and handling measures for CUI
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM - Lunch
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM - CUI Dissemination and Destruction
- Understanding the dissemination and sharing of CUI
- Identifying authorized and unauthorized disclosures
- Implementing appropriate destruction measures for CUI